Our Machinery Division is in charge of everything related to the physical and non-physical aspects of the machines. Services include the consultation, sale, rental, installation, servicing and dismantling of our provided range of machinery such as gondolas, Mast Climbing work platform(sky platform) and passenger hoist.
We set our aim in accordance to our policy statement by monitoring through Plan, Do, Check and Action approach as follows: -
- PLAN : To ensure effective planning and control to meet the delivery requirements at site.
- PLAN : To have adequate plans so as to provide technical training to employees in order to acquire
high quality of work performed.
- DO : To maintain good communication among all staffs and customers.
- DO : Do things right the first time and every time by adhering to Quality Procedures.
- DO : To observe safety rules and maintain good housekeeping that leads to better working morale.
- CHECK : To ensure that all equipment delivered and installed is inspected and tested.
- CHECK : Countermeasure or suggestions for every problem faced to prevent reoccurrence.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Our policy is to provide a product that satisfies the customer through Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety (QCDS) concept by maintaining the following:
- To commit and ensure total involvement of staff through ISO 9002.
- Upholding the engineering, contractual, regulatory and safety requirements by following the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that the product is delivered, installed, tested and commissioned in accordance to QA plan.
- Being a socially responsible company.